Friday, October 24, 2008

Learning Arabic from the Quran

Assalamu alykum warahamatullahi wabarakatuh

Yes,quran is the best source of perfect Arabic,so learn from it.
The ones who come here will notice that I have broken up the arabic words in the quranic verses to help those who don't know arabic accumulate as many new words as possible,also when it comes to conjugation of the verbs,I add different persons ,so you will be able to use the verbs in your everyday use.
(I had another discussion board with all this and now I am saving my work in this blog).

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

As-salamu alaykum
Jazak Allahu Khairan for creating this site. I am so greatful because I've been wanting to learn Arabic, and what better way than by using the Qur'an. May Allah reward your effort and all the hard work. Thank you so so much.
Sincerely Zeinab

Hanna said...

learn quran online from qualified tutors at home live quran, quran tutor